Silvapark Galtür is one of the Tyrol’s family-friendliest ski areas. Six different sectors offer skiing pleasures for the whole family. The highest-located ski area in the Paznaun-Ischgl ski area offers reliable snow conditions from early December to mid-April. The fantastic pistes, cross-country skiing tracks and snow terrain parks are known far beyond the borders of Austria.
– family-friendly ski area and ski school Silvretta Galtür
– The highest-located ski area in the Paznaun-Ischgl ski area offers reliable snow conditions to mid-April
– low season ski pass prices from 07.01. – 27.01.2017, 18.03. – 07.04.2017 und 18.04. – 21.04.2017
– free ski passes for children unter 8 years in all areas in Paznaun-Ischgl
– children ski pass prices for children/youth from 08 – 19 years
– special family offers for the ski pass
– kindergarden for children from 3 years directly in the ski area
– night skiing every wednesday from 19:30 to 22:30
– Night ski show from the skischool Silvertta Galtür at the nicht skiing event
– Zwergerlwelt, adventure land und action park for our small and tall guests
– Silvapark active and weekly programme with geochaching, family race, guiding pieps,…..
– a lot of fun for the children with Siggi and the children ski race, geochaching….
– snowshow hiking, Telemark- or Snowbike test offer in the Skischool Silvretta Galtür
– Silvretta Ski Safari – a special offer for your winter holiday
– more than 100km winter hiking ways and cross country slopes in the mountain landscape